10. SURETIGHT Handle with Slip Clutch
SECURITY FEATURE #10: SURETIGHT HANDLE with SLIP-CLUTCH
- Every Liberty Safe now includes Liberty's upgraded SURETIGHT HANDLE with patent-pending SLIP CLUTCH TECHNOLOGY.
- Front locking bolt (under the torch or Monster Mech emblem on the handle) is a lock fitting bolt that secures the handle.
BENEFITS of Liberty's SURETIGHT HANDLE with SLIP-CLUTCH
- SURETIGHT's Slip Clutch Innovation increases security. No matter how much someone tries to torque the Liberty Safe handle with a pipe, it will protect the locking mechanism by slipping.
- Front locking bolt secures handle so that it does not come loose no matter how much the customers play with the gun safe's handle. No more loose hubs. That's why we called it SURETIGHT!
Please Note: When new safes are unwrapped, the spokes to the handle are located on the inside of the safe in the handle packet, plus one in the STOP packet to help with opening the door.